19 June 2009

So Excited...

For this movie to finally come out. I read The Time Traveler's Wife last year and I have been waiting for the movie to come out for the longest time. It was supposed to come out last summer, but it kept getting pushed back. I don't know that I would recommend the book to most people...it has a lot of swearing (as in 10 F-bombs per chapter) and a lot of graphic (can a book be graphic if you can't see it?) descriptions of intimate scenes. But it was such a great story and it made me cry out loud at the end because it was so sad. I kind of have a girl crush on Rachel McAdams, so I am so excited that she is playing the character of Claire. Looks so good:



Speaking of girl crushes, I kind of have one on Zooey Deschanel, too. So, I can't wait for this one either:



Last month someone at my work told me that I reminded him of Zooey Deschanel, and that we have the same voice. That made my life.

While I'm at it...can't wait for this one either:



My idea of a perfect date is also getting hot wings at Applebee's.

Movies are my favorite. I heart them.

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Holy cow! You are SO Zoey Deschanel!! Ha ha! Your co-worker nailed that one!

These all look fun! Thanks for posting.

I heart that you heart movies.

MeL said...

Those all look AMAZING! Seriously, Philip and I have a bit of an unhealthy addiction to movies, and these will now be on our list of summer awesomeness!

MeganandClaudy said...

wow! that time traveler's wife looks amazing. I teared up just watching the trailer. I so want to read this book!

Post a Comment