27 April 2009

My Inbox Made Me Happy Today

Today I received this cute picture in my inbox from the orphanage in Ghana...



...It brought tears to my eyes. I miss them so much. I can't believe that as of Sunday, it will be a year since I left to Ghana.

Although they look really sad in the photo (they are not used to smiling for cameras, the reason I have so many pictures of them smiling is because I liked to make them laugh), they LOVED their backpacks, rain coats (which they are wearing in the photo) and other supplies.

Yay for donations that make them happy!!!

4 comments:

MegRich said...

How awesome Kelly! What a beautiful group!

donelle said...

OH!!! That makes me happy too. I hope you get to make it back there. I can see how your time there really changed your life. I'm proud of you Kelly. You're such a great example to me of service. Loves!

Amelia and Elliott Smith said...

Hi Kelly! Your trip to Ghana looked amazing, what an awesome experience. I just wish we got to be better friends in high school because you are awesome. Hope you don't mind me stopping by every once in a while.

Kim and Matt said...

You are a beautiful person, inside and out. It is no wonder that you love these beautiful people and they love you. Hope all is well.

Post a Comment