25 February 2009

Proof that the Internet is Scary

So...I have received a bunch of hits on my blog today, and I noticed that people kept getting referred to my blog from this website: http://www.slcdunk.com/. I'm kind of freaked out that some sports reporter found my blog and then bad-mouthed me for thinking that Jerry Sloan has a potty mouth. Apparently it is "awkward" that I think that. Next time around, "Basketball John," perhaps you should ask my permission to quote me. But anyway, I am flattered that you think that my blog is one of the The "Best Links In All the World, In All the NBA, In All the Universe... 24 February 2009." And sir, I could not care less about the Jazz, so no, I do not follow them. I actually don't like the Jazz for your information. Their fans are rude, as evident by you. Like I said in my previous post, I have never sat front row at a game before, so no, I did not know about Sloan's potty mouth. Let me ask you, "Basketball John," do you follow the Jazz? Because gathering your facts from a GIRL who's blog clearly proves that she is not a sports fanatic, is kind of a cop-out.

On that note, I'm thinking it is time to change my blog to the private setting. Even though the comments I have been receiving are from strangers, probably all dumb men who read "Basketball John's" articles, they can still crush a girl's ego.

6 comments:

Rachel Williams said...

That's kind of funny. I read your post yesterday and then showed Bracan because I thought it was hilarious. We both had a good laugh. Sorry that you're getting some negative attention, I thought it was a great post! We have also experienced some great tickets to NBA games because of having the right friends. There is nothing like getting wined and dined and not having to pay a cent. Glad you had a good time!

Basketball John said...

Hi Kelly. I've left you an email.

MeganandClaudy said...

That is CRAZY! How did you even find that out? I'm totally paranoid now...you'll have to tell me so that I can make sure no sports writer is scamming my blog either :)

kemra said...

People need help! It was a great post - and people need to get a life!

I TOTALLY want an invite...I'm pretty sure you have my email - but just in case, kemra(dot)nelson(at)hotmail(dot)com

Stacy Stoddard said...

that is to bad that their are such creepers out there. we would love an invite when you go private.

Stacy Stoddard said...

that is to bad their are creepers out that have to use you private thoughts and feelings for their own enjoyment.

we would love an invite when you go private.

Post a Comment