10 November 2008

Halloween is Totally Boss

Mac and I were Juno and Paulie Bleeker for Halloween.










We went to a cool party on the day after Halloween with our friends, Chad and Lauren.





Lauren liked my pretend pregnant belly. Pregnant bellies are hard to master. Mine looked like a vampire baby...that's not always a bad thing.


Mac liked playing in the arcade.


I liked playing basketball.



The party was hopping.








Yes, your eyes were right...that is the real NBA Allstar floor from the Utah Jazz.

And actual NBA memorabilia.



Thanks Jeff and Cristi for being so hospitable.


10 comments:

heather said...

Love. It. You look so cute with your prego belly!!

Craig and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, so dang cute!! I love it, ha ha ha ha!!! You guys are so freakin funny!

Gini said...

You guys looked awesome! And hello, that's quite the party!

donelle said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! So perfect for you two to dress up as them!! Few things make me laugh that hard! Miss you guys!

Erin Spencer said...

kelly, do you have funny genes, 'cause you make me laugh every time i read your blog... truly, what genius. great movie. we miss you guys!

donelle said...

PS...I am now hooked on Kath and Kim! SOOOOOO funny!

kemra said...

You guys are hilarious! I love the belly!!!

kemra said...

You guys are hilarious! I love the belly!!!

Rachel Williams said...

Oh my goodness, you two are so funny! What a great costume idea! Bracan wanted to know where Mac got the sweatshirt.

Tiffany said...

Did you have to special order the costumes, because if not, I'm seriously impressed. That must've required multiple trips to DI and the likes. And I expect nothing less from you than that you were rattling off Juno's pithy movie quotes all night long. Well done, you two.

Post a Comment