03 May 2008

Gone to Africa



Gone to Africa for a month, alone, without Mac...

I'm a little hypochondriacal, so...

Pray that I don't get robbed, kidnapped, pick-pocketed, shot, killed, stabbed, etc.
Pray that I don't get in a tro-tro crash.
Pray that I don't become infected with dengue, yellow fever, malaria, west nile virus, African trypanosomiasis, giardiasis, schistosomiasis, encephalitis, avian flu, bird flu, polio, meningitis, typhoid, cryptosporidiosis, filariasis, leishmaniasis, onchocerciasis, tuberculosis, rabies...

Oh, and pray that my plane doesn't crash! I hate planes.

And P.S. I am missing Mac's birthday, which is on May 8, so feel free to email him and wish him a happy birthday, since I will probably not even be able to call him. His email is to the right, to the right --->

If I die, have nice lives! Nante yie!

8 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Kelly, what on earth are you going to Africa for? My sister in law is going to Africa for a month too, to Gahna. She's getting her MBA from BYU right now. McKenzie. . . I wonder if you're going with the same group?
Regardless, enjoy!! What a wonderful opportunity. I'm sure you wont get any diseases, or robbed, or injured etc.
Tell us all about it when you get home.

rigby ericksons said...

Oh Kelly, you are too funny!! Have a great time. I wish I could go with you, so make sure and take lots of pics so you can come home and make me jealous! And don't worry, you are always in our prayers.

Matt and Kim said...

HAVE FUN!!

kemra said...

Are you back yet? I am missing your posts -they always make me laugh!!!

I hope you had an amazing time, and don't forget to post LOTS of pictures!!!

MeL said...

POST POST POST POST POST POST...this is me e-chanting. I hope your trip was fabulous!

MeL said...

POST POST POST POST POST POST...this is me e-chanting. I hope your trip was fabulous!

rigby ericksons said...

I keep checking, hoping for an update! Give me a call, can't wait to talk!

Stacy Stoddard said...

mac and kelly, a bunch of us want to get to together for fathers day at Matt's house give me a call.

thanks, Neal

Post a Comment