14 February 2008

As far as husband go, Mac is totally boss...He is the cheese to my macaroni!

While most women give their husbands gifts such as man jewelry (ie. watches), candy or clothes on Valentine's Day, I bought this for mine:


Coincidentally, Mac bought me these (In addition to a few pairs of socks that say "Hot Mamma" and "Too Sexy"):



Who needs diamonds when you can have this?

Perhaps next year he will just go to China for my gift, cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. Or perhaps my eggo will be preggo by then.

* Note: If you haven't seen Juno, then I probably sound like a lunatic. I also may be slightly obsessed with Juno.

10 comments:

heather said...

:) Have not seen the movie yet...but you could sign me up for a Chinese baby. Yeah. I'll take one of those.

kemra said...

Haven't seen it yet - but i keep hearing fantastic reviews - so maybe I need to get up and go see it! If you go to China, will you pick a baby up for me too? I am in love with Chinese babies, and little Black babies! I want one of each!

Happy Valentines day!

meg said...

Seen it twice- soon to be 3...

meg said...

Oh- and I love you... you are sooo cute!!

{alisse t} said...

Just like our Moms and teachers!

donelle said...

love...love...love...love...LOVE JUNO! That's all. Let's go see it together when it comes to the dollar!

kemra said...

I miss you! When are you moving back?

heather said...

Its a Nikon D40 and I LOVE it!

Kelli said...

Yes I will be there! Gotta love good ol' HEAU.

{alisse t} said...

Yeah, you can see IP addresses and city & state where they are, etc. Usually you can just easily find out who it is because they commented on your blog at say, 10:00... and you can tell what blog they came from to get to yours. If they just commented on someone else's blog at 9:57 with their real name, you can see who it is. The best tracker is sitemeter.com.

Post a Comment