31 December 2007

Merry Christmas to Me...Oh, I mean Holly...

On Christmas Eve, my friend Holly's boyfriend, Ray, called me and told me that he was giving Holly a trip to come up and see me as one of her Christmas gifts. He asked me to call Holly on Christmas morning and tell her that I was one of her Christmas gifts, and plan when she will fly up to see me. Yeah! I am so excited because I have no friends here in Utah! I hardly know how to communicate with girlfriends anymore. I can't wait to see my lower half again (together we make the perfect woman—you do the math)! Below is a picture of Holly bolly. Too bad my photographer only took serious pictures. I had so many ideas in my mind before that day, but when the time came, I completely forgot what I wanted and was too tired to care.

7 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

How fun!! I love Holly. She is practically my family!!! (Her brother is married to my sister). What a fun gift!

Meg said...

I am very excited about this too... in fact... we may need to do dinner or something when she comes- cute Ray... love that. And YOUR Christmas? Were you with Mac's family?

Monroe Family said...

How was your Christmas? Are you coming down to Arizona any time soon?

kemra said...

What an awesome Christmas present! I am so jealous! I hope that you guys have a BLAST together - I guess that's a given - how could you NOT have a blast when you are BOTH So STINKING fun! I miss you!

donelle said...

I know! I'm so excited for Holly to come up here! Anyway, I miss you guys! When can I come over and play with you?

heather said...

Okay...so cross your fingers that THIS friend will be living near by come this fall. :)

And that is an awesome Christmas present for both of you! kEEP that boyfriend _eh?

{alisse t} said...

Awwhhh.. how fun! That was such a cute idea by Ray. Ok, so this was one of your last Holiday Seasons not being home right??

Post a Comment