18 July 2007

Congratulations to Danny!


Last week, our good friend Danny Summerhays played in the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational. He took first place, making history by becoming the 1st amateur to ever win on nationwide tour. He won $126,000, but saddly had to turn it down because he plays for BYU's golf team and can not accept cash prizes. The great news is, he was ivited to join the PGA tour and accepted the invitaion. He will now be quiting his last year at BYU to join the tour and make millions! Congrats Danny--our new claim to fame!

See article: http://www.golfblogger.co.uk/2007/07/15/daniel-summerhays-makes-history-by-becoming-1st-amateur-to-win-on-nationwide-tour-2/

6 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Hi Kelly! I'm so excited you found me :) It has definately been a while.
You and your husband are so cute. I love the otter video too :) So do you have one more year up in Utah then?

Mac and Kelly said...

Yes, one more year- hopefully, then we will move back to Az. When did you get married. I remember that we saw each other at a party like 3 years ago, and you mentioned some guy that wanted to marry you. Also, I know your cousin Brian Knight (I think that's his last name). I used to date his old room mate and he was talking about you one day, and I was like, "I know Emily!"

Mac and Kelly said...

P.S., I added you to my friends list!

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Danny! That is pretty cool. I was noticing that your anniversary just passed, did you guys do anything fun? I sure hope so!

Tanny said...

yes I am soooo excited to come to utah and see donelle!!! it's gunna be so fun! I miss her lots

Donelle said...

Kelly my love. So Tannis just made me a blog...she's funny! Anyway, I'll talk to you when I'm back up there!

Post a Comment